So it’s been 2 months.
2 months and no updates.
I’ll be brief, for that is what I need to be.
What have I learned? About twins?
1) you’ll need a 10 litre sterilising bucket and Milton tablets. None of those steam or microwave sterilisation solutions are anywhere near big enough. No one sells this so buy a plastic bucket and float a ceramic bowl in the top to keep everything submerged.
2) you’ll try using powder formula, and despite saving around £800 in the year with twins, you’ll probably give up and use pre-mixed bottles.
3) buy online, in bulk.
Hand alcohol , bepanthen, sudocrem, Milton , nappies, everything you can, that won’t spoil. Buy lots,cheap.
4) you CAN cook well every night.
5) your wife is awesome.
6) you are awesome
7) despite showering you in poo, wee and vomit, sometimes at the same time, you will nevertheless love your children more and more every day. It hurts to love this much.
8) your sports car must be sold.
9) get everything delivered including grocery shopping.
10) the final truth: install poo catchers on your changing table and change from the side. See evidence.
I had no idea how hard it was possible to work. Until next time.